Thank you for your interest in this year’s annual Angel Tree supporting Brunson Elementary School! Since starting our Brunson Angel Tree program in 2019, we have helped over 165 children by providing a Christmas present and sweatshirt! The Missions Committee is excited to be able to help another 50 kids this year.
How to Participate:
- OPTION 1: Purchase from Amazon & Target Wish Lists. Click the Amazon or Target Wish List links below. Once on your preferred site, purchase whatever gifts you would like within your personal budget. (Unlike years past, we are not asking you to purchase all gifts selected for the child, just what you feel financially comfortable contributing.) All items from the wish lists will be shipped to the Missions Committee, and we will wrap them.*When completing the checkout process make sure that the items ship to “Missions Committee,” not your house.*
Amazon Wish List: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/33BLTT1FG3E5W?ref_=wl_share
Target Wish List: https://www.target.com/gift-registry/gift/brunson-angel-tree-2022
- OPTION 2: Use SignUpGenius, then Shop on Your Own. Click the SignUpGenius link below to sign up for the items you would like to purchase. (Again, we are not asking you to purchase all gifts selected for the child, just what you feel financially comfortable contributing; they do not need to be brand name.) These gifts need to be placed in a paper/plastic bag (no gift bag needed) with the ornament number securely located somewhere on the bag, then BROUGHT TO CHURCH BY DEC. 4.
Signup Genius Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4AAAA723A7FACE9-brunson2
- OPTION 3: Monetary Donation. Send a monetary donation to the church office labeled Angel Tree and we will use it to buy gifts for any items not selected (600 Holly Ave., Winston-Salem, NC 27106, check payable to Calvary with “Brunson Angel Tree” in the memo line). Please have donations to the office by Dec. 5! You can also donate online by clicking HERE and designating the money to the Brunson Angel Tree in the note space.
Have any question? Contact Hanna Jackson at 336.399.4177.
Important Dates & Info:
- December 4th: Present/Donation Deadline- Place all presents not shipped to the Missions Committee in the boxes located in the Narthex and Lobby.
- December 14th: Missions Committee will play Santa and deliver the gifts to Brunson to be distributed by the staff!