600 Holly Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC
Welcome to Calvary Moravian
Daily Text for Thursday, March 30th
Watchword For the Day
Moses said, “You must diligently observe everything that I command you; do not add to it or take anything from it.”Deuteronomy 12:32
Jesus says, “If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”Matthew 19:17
We commit ourselves to your word, O Lord. May we live with its claims upon our lives—to love you and our neighbor. May we, through our obedient actions, usher in your kingdom. Amen.
Calvary Moravian Church has been sharing the love of God in the heart of Winston-Salem since 1893! You might say we're a traditional church with a contemporary message. We hope this website will help familiarize you with our ministry and answer any questions you might have. As a result of your visit, we do hope you'll plan to come and be our guest at worship one Sunday or feel free to participate in any of our ministries
If you're looking for a place to belong, where you can be accepted and loved, Calvary Moravian might just be the place for you.
Fifth Sunday in Lent
April 2, 2017, Sunday School, 9:45 am, Worship, 11:00 am
News & Events
- NEW! Calvary Weekly News: March 24-April 2, 2017
- 2017 Easter Flower Order Form. Sponsored by the youth and children. Orders are due no later than April 2, 2017!
- NEW! March 2017 "Calvary Mid-Month Update" monthly newsletter. Other Calvary publications are shown in "Downloads and Links."
- CALVARY LIVESTREAMING Internet Address (available 15 minutes prior to service): http://custlogin.audiovideoweb.com/lnks/play/8c3flslive2171
- March 28, 2017, Stephen Ministers, 6:00 pm (Burke)
- March 29, 2017, Day of Prayer Holy Communion Service at Fairview Moravian Church, 11:00 am, The Reverend David Marcus, speaker
- March 29, 2017, April 2017 "Connection" Newsletter Assembly Team, 10:00 am (2nd Floor Foyer)
- March 29, 2017, Calvary @ The Table Dinner and Programs, 5:00 pm
- Calvary Congregation Watchword for 2017 (drawn on January 1): [Jesus Christ spoke to his disciples:] "I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)
- Information on Planned Giving to Calvary: Kingdom Building Gifts
- Calvary's Communications: View here a summary of Calvary's print and online communications.